The Fort Church also known as the Fortkerk, is a historic monument and museum. Its solid mahogany Governor’s bench and the solid mahogany pulpit date back to 1769.
The museum houses a small elegant collection of artifacts from the church’s Dutch Protestant congregation ( 1635), such as antique silver chalices, a mahogany and silver baptismal font and an antique mahogany ‘bible table’, formerly used in ‘land houses’. A documentation of the island’s most notable families and an impressive collection of old maps of Curaçao are also exhibited.
- Accepts Credit Cards
- Wheelchair Accessible